Have you worked within a Manufacturing Production area previously and managed a production line to set deadlines? If so we have multiple vacancies for the position of Line Leader!
This role is to ensure Production Lines and their crew work at optimum performance to deliver an agreed production plan on time in full whilst meeting all standards.
- Ensure that all Assembly Operator responsibilities are effectively performed
- Assign jobs to Assembly Operators at start of production ensuring the required skills are in place to achieve effective line balancing.
- Ensure Assembly Operator tasks are rotated in accordance with guidelines in force regarding the prevention of Work-Related Upper Limb Disorders.
- To work with Tech Ops/CI Group and Engineering to implement improvements to equipment, processes and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), such as TPM and Problem Solving activities.
- Monitor the performance of the line; record OEE on an hourly basis. Using problem solving techniques, take corrective action to ensure quality and output standards are met. Provide exception analysis for downtime hours / reasons and drive solutions.
- Complete handover documentation and verbally communicate at handover.
- Complete all relevant paperwork e.g. REM’s, T-Cards and Line Clearance procedures, and review WPO and 538 work instructions.
- Follow safety rules as laid down and maintain an awareness of safety at all times. Participate in BBS audits and report any potential incidents or accidents.
- Effective performance management of direct reports to include 1:1, appraisal, coaching and development.
- Carry out return to work interviews, team briefs and PRIDE actions.
- Work within the guidelines laid down in the company's GMP Policy.
- Actively encourage 5S on the lines