Quality Components Laboratory Manager
An opportunity has arisen for Quality Components Laboratory Manager reporting into the QA Executive Manager. This role will manage the components in daily operations, ensuring operational compliance is met across the department, as well as ensuring key department projects are successfully implemented supporting continued business growth.
This role is on a fixed term contract for at least 12 months and has the potential to be extended.
- Oversight of daily operations including ensuring components are fit for purpose and liaise with vendor to assure the quality of components
- Drive components supplier compliance to EL standards and specifications
- Leverage relationships within and outside of EL (SQA, Packaging, vendors etc.)
- Facilitate the introduction of components for new products,
- Drive Good Manufacturing Practices across the department ensuring practices are adhered to through active production awareness and support
- Proactively problem solve ongoing manufacturing problems and processes working with key support departments to build positive relationships and drive improvement solutions
An Ideal Candidate;
- Demonstrated management experience, with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in the design and or manufacture of components using a variety of materials
- Good knowledge of QC and/or Laboratory environment
- Good understanding of Compliance and GMP standards
- Strong problem solving skills, good written and IT skills
- Ability to embrace and initiate change, drive creativity and innovation