A full time vacancy has arisen in the Global Regulatory Affairs Department for an Assistant. This is a corporate role providing services to enable our products to be freely sold globally and is compliant with the EU Cosmetics Regulations. This entails preparation of relevant documents and notification for inspections by the Authorities.
• Prepare notification reports for various brands in internal Research and Development System
• Ensure all documents required for re-notification in the EU are compliant with the EU requirements
• Notify the products on the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal in the EU
• Notify products through the UK system
• Monitoring the new requirements implemented for the UK market.
• Handle documents generated in the UK for legalization
• General office administration duties
To be successful in this role the candidate must be:
• This position would suit graduates looking for experience in a regulatory and technical/scientific role or a professional with suitable experience
• Science/technical/legal background would be an advantage
• Computer literate and advanced MS Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Well organised and be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills and confidentiality
• Proactive and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work in a team and/or using own initiative