QA Compliance Officer (m/f)
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and Marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Estée Lauder Oevel Site has a production plant, specialized in tubes, liquids and lipsticks, a distribution center, a Coordination center and several international services.
QA Compliance Officer (M/V)
You + We = TOGETHER²
- As QA Compliance Officer and Staff Member, you ensure that applicable GMP/GLP regulations and EL Corporate Guidelines are implemented within the EL Oevel Plant by translation in Site Procedures.
- You execute Internal Quality Audits in the different Production, Quality and Supporting Departments, and present the reports to senior management.
- You also follow-up answers / CAPA's from EL Oevel Observations made by external or corporate auditors. You implement and follow-up on the Quality Management System.
- On a regular basis, you are responsible for reporting the status of the related processes (CAPA, deviation, OOS, APR) and the performance of the related departments with reference to the GMP/GLP regulations and EL Corporate Guidelines.
- On top you train individuals or organize group trainings to make sure the required Compliance knowledge is embedded within the organization.
- You follow-up on applicable regulations and make sure the necessary connections within EL Oevel and with colleague plants are made to align and learn from each other. You manage the document control system and ensure on the accuracy and status of the available documents.
Make the difference
- We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Science/Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar environment is a must, experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus.
- You are a team player with strong reporting and project management skills.
- Are you also a strong communicator with in-depth knowledge of QA processes and techniques, fluent in English and Dutch (oral & written) and an analytical mindset? Than you are the right candidate for this position!