Brand Supply Manager
The Brand Supply Manager will be based in Oevel, working for the Europe, Middle East & Africa region (EMEA).
- Works closely together with the brand supply planners and coordinates and consolidates relevant info to give supply updates to the relevant stakeholders
- Highlight priorities cross the brand cluster to the different planning teams in the EMEA region and puts in place action plans to drive results
- Act as brand ambassador for supply related topics cross the different regions
- Collect relevant cross regional supply info and translate to the different planners and plants in order to support sales
- Highlight supply planning process gaps and propose process improvements
- Support the Brand Supply Planning department on operational tasks where needed
- Manage and develop a small number of Brand Supply Planners
- Being deputy of the Brand Supply Planning Lead
- Coordinate cross branded tasks and supply issue
- Represent the Brand Supply Planning team in various regional and departmental projects and feedback to the team as power user
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain planning
- Knowledge of APO SAP is an advantage. Strong Excel skills.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and pressures as well as facilitating interaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to communicate to higher levels in the organization
- Be able to influence and challenge as well as adapting quickly and manage priorities
Persistency, tenacity and a strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in cross-functional teams
Demonstrated ability to analyze complex system relationships and manage multiple priorities
- Be comfortable working in a complex international environment
- Ability to work to deadlines. Integrator of new processes and concepts
- Analytical and project management skills.