Senior Brand Supply Planner
We are looking to recruit 4 experienced Brand Supply Planners on a permanent contract. The role is based in Oevel,
working for the Europe, Middle East & Africa region (EMEA).
- Works closely together with the brand supply planners and coordinates and consolidates relevant info to give supply update
- Highlight priorities cross the brand cluster to the different planning teams and puts in place action plans to drive results
- Act as brand ambassador for supply related topics cross the different regions
- Collect relevant cross regional supply info and translate to the different planners and plants in order to support sales
- Highlight process gaps and propose process improvements
- Support the department on operational tasks where needed
- Manage and develop the BSM team
- Being deputy for the BSM team/brand cluster
- Coordinate cross branded tasks//supply issue
- Represent BSM team in various departmental projects (DNO, Dynamic Deployment,…) and feedback to the team as power user
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain planning
Knowledge of APO SAP is an advantage
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and pressures as well as facilitating interaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to communicate to higher levels in the organization
- Be able to influence and challenge as well as adapting quickly and manage priorities
- Persistency, tenacity and a strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex system relationships and manage multiple priorities
- Be comfortable working in a complex international environment
- Ability to work to deadlines. Integrator of new processes and concepts
- Strong analytical skills: Excel skills and project management skills.
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills.